« Home | Ramadan Mubarak » | Cool Link » | 99 Names of God » | Arabs Boycott Danish Products » | Insanely Funny Cat Video » | Back in Damascus:) (Edited) » | Interesting Blog Terms » | Damascus, Now and Then » | The 7even Tag » | From Houston, TX... » 

Monday, September 25, 2006

Currently Reading...


I started reading it sometime ago. I'm liking it so far. I will write a short review once I'm done.
What are you reading these days?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Edward Said's Out of Place

I'm reading 2 amazing books:
The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
Beyond Culture by Edward T Hall

Add a comment

 

    About me

    • I'm Dina
    • From Damascus, Syria
    My profile

    PhotoBlog

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Dina82. Make your own badge here.

    Syrian Blogs

      • Read what Syrian Bloggers across the globe have to say on Syria Planet

    Other

    A Proudly Syrian Blog

      Ads

      Damascus Time