« Home | Arabs Boycott Danish Products » | Insanely Funny Cat Video » | Back in Damascus:) (Edited) » | Interesting Blog Terms » | Damascus, Now and Then » | The 7even Tag » | From Houston, TX... » | Guys' Rules » | Book Review: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince » | Useful links » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

99 Names of God

99 Names of God

My friend Fouad drew this and sent it to me. He wrote the 99 names of God that we have in Islam. Can you guess them all?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

pray for me to have victory in my endevours
much integrity
the Blessings of GOD upon my feet my house my mind
to draw Good and profitable companions to me and protect my Children
Reveal to me my pourpose in serving GOD
in this world. Bless my finacial life my community my standing in the community

Add a comment

 

    About me

    • I'm Dina
    • From Damascus, Syria
    My profile

    PhotoBlog

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Dina82. Make your own badge here.

    Syrian Blogs

      • Read what Syrian Bloggers across the globe have to say on Syria Planet

    Other

    A Proudly Syrian Blog

      Ads

      Damascus Time