« Home | From Houston, TX... » | Guys' Rules » | Book Review: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince » | Useful links » | Extreme Makeover » | Tag » | What's playing on your CD player? » | Weird Facts » | The Street Called Straight, Damascus » | Haven't posted in quite a while now. I was sufferi... » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The 7even Tag

Several friends tagged me on this so here we go:

Se7en things I want/like to do:

1. Sleeping
2. Going out.
3. Have a good laugh.
4. Keeping a pet cat.
5. Speak French fluently.
6. Have a good chat with a best friend.
7. Making someone feel better.

Se7en things I don't want/like to do:
1. Waking up early.
2. Feeling sick.
3. Waiting for someone who is late.

4. Smell or eat Clementines.
5. Watch someone do something the wrong way.
6. Have a bad hair day.
7. Listen to egoistic people talk about themselves.

Se7en things I say most often (With Explanations):
1. Ya allah (said when in despair as in "ya allaaaa" or when admiring something as in "ya allah shoo 7ilweh!")
2. La2 Lahon ou bass! (said jokingly when being teased by someone)
3. Waja3 (said when feeling guilty)
4. ah... walla? (Showing my surprise at something)
5. Shoo fi mafi (a conversation starter)
6. aiwah (when listening to someone talking or when answering the phone)
7. Ya3ni (when trying to explain something and I'm not making any sense)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Hey Dina, what's up?


Waja3 !!!
when my mum tells me this I tell her..

7obbak waja3 .. ;)

yallah come Dina, don't you miss some Knafeh Nabelsieh on this chilly weather !

Hey Ghalia :)

Hmm....Majd, I think you're listening too much to Elissa :p And eh walla I miss Knafeh...yalla as soon as I come back I'll have some and invite you too :p

Add a comment

 

    About me

    • I'm Dina
    • From Damascus, Syria
    My profile

    PhotoBlog

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Dina82. Make your own badge here.

    Syrian Blogs

      • Read what Syrian Bloggers across the globe have to say on Syria Planet

    Other

    A Proudly Syrian Blog

      Ads

      Damascus Time