« Home | Wide Eyed Wonder » | Funny Link » | Karawia » | 23 April-World Book and Copyright Day » | Pun Fun » | Prophet Muhammad's Birthday(pbuh) » | Sparky » | Baron Hotel, Aleppo » | Today in History » | You know you blog way too much when… » 

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Marketing Made Easy

8259
What is marketing?

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's Direct Marketing


You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a
gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's very rich. Marry him."
That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich.
Marry me."
That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her
and pour her a drink.
You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she
drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich "Will you marry me?"
That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich...
That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me"
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I took notes,a few posts like this
and I might become an efficient,
succesful business man.

hehehehhe those are funny...

An other one..
You see a beautiful women you send one of your freind to tell her you are a rich man and have three wives...Marry him.
This is called Human Resources. :P

these are pretty clever.. I enjoyed reading them :)

Hi Dina, I enjoyed reading your post. Thought I'd let you know that I've linked you up in my blog.

With regards to your earlier question on the yellow rice...hm tasteless..just a tinge of salt...we eat it with spicy curry. So that makes it good.

Have a nice week!

You chat with a woman online and convince her that you are rich and want to marry her so she reveals her identity ...
this is e-marketing!

enjoyed the post!

GPV&Omar-Glad you enjoyed them.

Sinan&Firas-glad you liked it&I liked the ones you both wrote ;)

Lightspeech-Thanks for linking me, I've linked you up too:)
Wouldn't mind tasting that yellow rice, oh and have a nice week too :)

Hey Dina, thanks for linking me up too! Hope you have a good day/night;)

p.s. Insyallah someday if you ever make a visit here to Singapore!

you're welcome:) And thanks for your hospitality, Singapore is a beautiful country and I would love to go there one day, and you are most welcome to come and visit Syria anytime you want.

Thanks! I would love to explore the Arab world this time. Might be going to Mecca in June, Godwilling..

You are welcome to come here anytime!

haha that is intresting quite clever

Well,I did have some customers' feedbacks in my days.

GPV I hope it wasn't the type of feedback mentioned above :)

I fear it was,except my line started by"I'm not rich at all but......". But the effect was much the same.

good one :D

Add a comment

 

    About me

    • I'm Dina
    • From Damascus, Syria
    My profile

    PhotoBlog

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Dina82. Make your own badge here.

    Syrian Blogs

      • Read what Syrian Bloggers across the globe have to say on Syria Planet

    Other

    A Proudly Syrian Blog

      Ads

      Damascus Time